CEO Executive Assistant For a Company in Tagamoaa
CEO Executive Assistant Vacancy:
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant provides support by handling a diverse portfolio of activities on behalf of the C.E.O.’s :
- Organisational and Executive Assistance
- Liaise with the Group’s managers, suppliers and clients on behalf of the Office of the C.E.O. to ensure a smooth flow of communication and understanding
- Screen and prioritise incoming items to ensure the C.E.O. is advised of and updated current issues, events and items, and make recommendations for action
- Follow up on directives sent through the Office of the C.E.O., monitoring their progress
- Plan, organise and execute projects and a range of diverse assignments
- Organise and participate in meetings related to the C.E.O.‘s function
- Assist in planning and organising visits to the Group’s Head Office by selected visitors specifically invited through the Office of the C.E.O.
- Proactively identify issues and priorities
- Plan, organise and execute effective delivery of reports, programmes as required by the C.E.O.
- Build professional relationships with senior Group management and the leaders in the field of the Group’s activity
- Act as an ambassador and role model representing the Group with professionalism at the highest levels.
- Bachelor Degree, Business Administration or similar
- Min 5 Years Experience in same position
- Fluent English language is very essential
- Age not less than 30 years and maximum 45 years old.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Concern for quality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Negotiating skills
- Able to represent the Management team and act on their behalf
|Job Industry||Confidential, Digital Marketing|