The account Executive is responsible to implement and coordinate the agencies ideas presentation, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget.
Account Management and Coordination
- Account Management is to design a well-targeted brief;
- Responsible for client budget monitor and breaking down
- Monitor clients ongoing related activities inside the agency on daily basis
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the campaigns & projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients and present to them the current work status of their projects.
- Maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ clients and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- 2 – 3 years of experience.
- University Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Advertising
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- General understanding of the market including Client and Consumer trends that enable the creative visioning of technologically and digitally savvy campaigns/products
- An appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring creative excellence/output
- Strong communication skills, particularly with oral presentations
- Insatiably curious, a lifelong learner
- Authentically passionate about great work, your team and our business
- Diplomatic and empathetic leader
- A good listener, someone who reads people and those in a room well (and adapts their style and response accordingly)
- Fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and English
|Job Industry||Digital Marketing|