Accounting Manager vacancy for multinational company in Maadi
The Accounting Manager is responsible for general accounting functions at a country level where there is a direct involvement in implementing the systems and procedures for the accounting processes that reflect statistics, profits, cash flows, audits, financial reporting, payroll, administration and internal budgeting.
- Ensure timely recording of financial data into the company’s systems, review and post ledger entries.
- Ensure documentation is complete and as per company policy/accounting & audit standards
- Conduct full GL review checks as part of the closing process.
- Ensure timely submission of intercompany DNs to related parties, review and post DNs into the system.
- Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliation report; ensure intercompany transactions are reconciled and confirmed by related parties on a monthly basis to specific deadline.
- Ensure timely production of invoices to customers.
- Manage company cash flow and Receivables.
- Manage company PDCs, maintain up to date schedule.
- Ensure Payments are submitted by relevant and approved purchase order and invoices; highlight out of budget items to management.
- Review and approve monthly Payroll reporting and commission payments; ensure commission calculation is align with approved scheme.
- Review and approve monthly Expense Claim and Commission report.
Competencies specific for the role
- 5-7 years working experience in Senior Accounting Positions managing all aspects of Financial Accounting and Audit
- very good english language
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance and CPA, CMA and/or ACCA certified
- Administration experiences is required
- Has experience in system audits is a plus
- Females only