Verifying and assessing an applicant’s historical and current financial position, credit history, credit needs, ability to pay and the asset being offered as security.
- Credit & Risk assessment of customers and establishment of credit limits
- Conduct credit visits to clients.
- Projecting future financial position to assess the ability of a customer to pay the granted facilities
- Credit &Risk assessment of customers and Identifying risk factors affecting the facility and proposing the ways to mitigate/ reduce such risks to the acceptable levels
- Recommendation of terms of credit.
- Negotiating the recommended terms of credit with sales account holder and the customer.
- Actively support the sales account holders in credit issues.
- Manage credit litigation and special collection efforts and strategy if required
- Implementation of Anti-Money Laundering requirements / guidelines
- Handling risk department and credit committee comments and queries regarding presented credit packages
- Perform reviews and amendments of facilities when requested.
- Provide guidance & advice to team members.
- Ensure transactions/ credit proposals are issued within agreed timeframe and quality.
- Review performance and objectives with his supervisors.
- Stay abreast of market/sector changes.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Min. 3 – 5 years Total Work Experience in Credit Underwriting/Assessment, Corporate Banking , leasing assessment or related fields.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Strong Analytical, Reasoning and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication and negotiation Skills
- Good Knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Proven Credit certificate.