Creative Director Vacancy
The Creative & Conceptualization Director will join the team to lead the conceptual and stylistic direction for new and existing clients. The CCD will manage the creative process, interface with clients and mentor junior team members to concept and create large scale brand activations and social campaigns.
- Develop conceptual and stylistic direction and execute same for a wide variety of VOD projects
- Create campaign ideas that work across media. ie. website, social media, video and interactive
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorms
- Develop tactics which bring creative concepts to life and achieve program objectives
- Prepare and present client creative presentation
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously
- Work effectively with external vendors and internal colleagues to complete projects within timeframe and budget
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with senior design staff, agency creative planners, directors, and account managers to create design concepts. The candidate should also have experience on strategic concept development and in leading design from concept to completion.
Additional qualifications include:
- Experience managing day-to-day changes at every level of detail
- Experience maintaining client contact as needed and assist with budget and schedule development
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- 5 to 7 years’ creative experience
|Job Industry||Digital Marketing|