Sales Engineer serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
Sales Engineer Job Duties:
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Sc. communication and Electronics Engineering. 3-5 years of experience in Telecommunication Sector and preferably in an integrated solution provider. Minimum 2 years of experience as Pre-sales Engineer. Excellent Command of English Language. Practical Experience in budgeting, planning and analytical skills. Strong negotiation, organization, communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
Salary range: Monthly Gross salary of EGP 5000 + benefits
|Job Industry||Telecommunication & IT|