Technical Pre-sales Engineer
The Principle Presales Engineer is responsible for implementing all pre-sales activities inside the division. The job responsibility includes supporting sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The Principle Presales Engineer collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
The requirements listed below are the knowledge, skills and abilities required to hold and perform this position:
- Sc. communication and Electronics Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in Telecommunication Sector and preferably in an integrated solution provider.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Presales Engineer.
- Proven record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
- Excellent understanding of the company’s technical products
- Excellent Command of English Language.
- Practical Experience in budgeting, planning and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation, organization, communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- Listening skills, good interpersonal and communication skills, Partner and Customer orientation
- Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
Monthly Gross salary of EGP 5000
Incentives schemes based on achievements
Yearly performance bonus
|Job Industry||Telecommunication & IT|